(FAQ consists of questions and answers which are frequently asked during running of Online application. We keep updating this section. However some general questions have been given below)
- Ques.1 : What are modes for applying for the post ?
- Ans. : Candidates are required to submit the Online Application Form only ONCE.
- Ques.2 : I have, by mistake, entered incorrect data in my application. How shall I correct it ?
- Ans. : If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select the declaration and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later. Data, once submitted cannot be edited. Care should, therefore be taken that only correct information is entered in the Application Form. In case you find that anything needs to be changed, go back and make the necessary changes. Only when you are sure the information is in order, Click on SUBMIT button.
Please note that once the data is submitted any requests for change of mailing address, examination center / category / discipline etc. as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Ques.3 : What documents should I keep for future reference ?
- Ans. : A copy of Registered Application Form, Bank Challan, Photocopy of all relevant Certificates / Documents, No Objection Certificate (NOC) (if applicable), Admit Card needs to be maintained till the end of the recruitment process.
- Ques.4 : Can the age of candidate be rounded off to the lower limit ?
- Ans. : No, the age cannot be rounded off to the lower limit
- Ques.5 : If the print out of the filled Application Form could not be taken at the time of registration, can it be taken out at a later date ?
- Ans. : Yes. In case the candidate is not able to take the printout of the Registered Application Form , the candidate can print / access the same by link “Print Application Form" in his/her Login, To take the Printout of Application Form if earlier attempt was not successful given on the website i.e. www.digitalseva.upmecl.in/Recruitment/index.php
- Ques.6 : When will be the written test ?
- Ans. : Date of Written test will be notified later on the designated website i.e. www.digitalseva.upmecl.in/Recruitment/index.php
- Ques.7 : Whether there is any possibility of change in the date of examination due to clashing of other exam's dates. ?
- Ans. : The examination dates once declared shall not be changed.
- Ques.8 : educational qualification Certificates are required to be sent ?
- Ans. : No original Certificates / Documents and Experience Certificates are required to be sent in connection with the Application unless directed to do so. Candidates may also note that Selfattested Photostat copies of requisite Certificates / Documents shall be required to be sent / uploaded at the designated address / website in case of their shortlisting on the basis of written Examination which shall be informed / notified through the designated website www.digitalseva.upmecl.in/Recruitment/index.php. Original certificates will, however, be scrutinized / verified at the time of Interview/Group Discussion.
- Ques.9 : Whether No Objection Certificate is mandatory for Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Departmental(UPMECL) Candidates ?
- Ans. : Yes. Candidates should be in possession of No Objection Certificate from their Employer (For details read the advertisement).
- Ques.10 : Whether No Objection Certificate is mandatory for Departmental candidates ?
- Ans. : Yes.
- Ques.11 : Whether the change of Centre for Written Test is allowed after the submission of Application. ?
- Ans. : No change in Centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the Centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. However, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that Centre to appear from another Centre. Corporation also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
- Ques.12 : Whether OBC certificate in the state government proforma allowed ?
- Ans. : Format prescribed for furnishing OBC certificate is appended at Annexure B of the Advertisement.
- Ques.13 : Whether SC/ST/OBC and PWD certificate is mandatory or not ?
- Ans. : Certificates in the prescribed format as appended at Annexure A, B & C of the Advertisement is mandatory for seeking reservation/relaxation benefits.
- Ques.14 : What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the website www.digitalseva.upmecl.in/Recruitment/index.php ?
- Ans. : The delay in accessing the website www.digitalseva.upmecl.in/Recruitment/index.php depends upon various factors like Internet Speed, load on the server, Network problems etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the relevant webpage for registration promptly, please retry after some time or during off-peak hours. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. UPMECL will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Ques.15 : What is the last date for submission of Online Application Form ?
- Ans. : The Online registration will remain active from 21.08.17 10:00 Hrs to 27.09.2017.23.45 Hrs only. Candidates who have generated their Payment Reference Number till 27.09.2017 should make all-out effort to make the payment by 27.09.2017. IN ORDER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO APPLY EARLY ENOUGH. UPMECL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NETWORK PROBLEMS OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM IN SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION. EVEN IF THE CANDIDATE HAS SUBMITTED HIS DATA BUT HAS NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION FEE, IF APPLICABLE, HIS REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED.
- Ques.16 : What to do to know more about UPMECL ?
- Ans. : Please access the website www.UPMECLweb.nic.in
Any other relevant Questions / Queries can be submitted at UPMECLlko2017@gmail.com